As a family-owned business, our focus has always been on the safety of our team and our customers. This commitment to the safety and well-being of our extended family requires a clear and transparent line of communication to keep everyone aware of how we are monitoring and responding to an evolving situation.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat is one that we are taking very seriously. We are actively implementing the necessary precautions to prepare for the broad range of current and future challenges presented by this situation. Our leadership team is closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local health authorities.
Here are a few updates for your reference during this time.
- We strongly encourage all business interactions to be conducted via email, phone call or online using “CONTACT US”.
- Please visit our website at stanmor.com/estatus-connect to access your account and to schedule payments, and download loan statements. We also accept payments by mail and by phone. To make a payment by phone or to speak to a customer service representative call us at 800-448-4190. Hours are M – F, 8:00 – 5:00 CST. (subject to change)
- We are encouraging our Standard Mortgage employees to work remotely to protect against the possible transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Our remote team is fully capable of continuing day to day operations with little to no interruption.
- With this shift to digital communication, please understand there may be times when the performance of these platforms is inconsistent due to high volume given the current circumstances.
- We are actively sharing information with our staff on how to protect against the transmission of the virus recommended by health authorities.
- We are reinforcing to those team members who feel sick for any reason or who have symptoms of the virus or respiratory tract infections should contact their healthcare provider and not come into our offices.
Standard Mortgage understands that everyone has been impacted both personally and professionally by these unprecedented circumstances. If there is any way we can provide additional service to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to Standard Mortgage. Please direct questions or concerns to mailto:email@example.com.
For details on mortgage payment forbearance and relief information, please see our “COVID-19 Guide.”
Standard Mortgage will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes to normal business operations. Thank you for your business and understanding during this national crisis.